Monet At Sea Wall Calendar 2022
This 2022 Wall Calendar is illustrated with stunning artworks of the great impressionist. Claude Monet grew up by the sea, spending his childhood in Le Havre on the coast of Normandy. His love for the sea never waned, and this calendar features many of his most celebrated seascapes. We follow the artist from Étretat to Argenteuil, Le Havre to Trouville, each location inspiring Monet to commit his vision to canvas. Authoritative captions provide information about the artist’s life and details about his works.
- The 12-month wall calendar includes 13 full-color images.
- Dimensions: 12 x 12 in. (12 x 24 in. open) is the ideal size for your office, kitchen, or den.
- Includes U.S. and Canadian holidays, major religious holidays, and phases of the moon.
- Each grid page contains a mini-month preview.
- Bonus 4-month view of September–December of the preceding year.
- High-quality printing on FSC paper with soy-based inks.
- The perfect inspirational gift.
- Punch hole for hanging.
- Binding: Saddle-Stitch
- Format: Wall Calendar
- Author/Artist: Ziga Media
- Dimensions: 12 x 12 in. (12 x 24 in. open) is the ideal size for your office, kitchen, or den
- Weight: 0.58 lbs