Japanese Woodblocks— MFA Boston Weekly Engagement 2019
The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston's splendid collection of Japanese woodblock prints from Katsushika Hokusai’s Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji and Famous Places in the Sixty-odd Provinces, is the source of the haunting, historic images in this spiral-bound appointment calendar for 2019. Each page covers one week. Additional pages provide international telephone dialing codes, time differences for major cities, tables of weights and measures, and space for personal information and notes.
- PROPERLY SIZED: 6.5 x 8.5 inch spring/spiral bound weekly appointment journal book.
- CONVENIENT: Easy to carry and handy. Big enough for a convenient and better view but small enough to fit in your bag.
- COLORFUL: Full colored illustrations with 26 beautiful images of Museum of Fine Arts, Boston's splendid collection of Japanese woodblock prints printed in environmentally friendly paper and inks.
- GENEROUS QUALITY PAGES: Provides 98 pages, with infos of holidays, Itl. time differences and codes plus weights & measurements.
- OFFERS: 2019 & 2020 Year Views with Notes Pages.
- 2019 Engagement—January to December 2019
- Major Holidays & Observances.
- Intl. Dialing Codes.
- 2020 Year Overview.