Grand Canyon National Park Poster Art of The WPA 1000 Jigzaw Puzzle (Printed in USA)
Millions of years of erosion in Arizona’s Grand Canyon National Park have resulted in the intricate carvings of the canyon and its distinctive environs. Historic and colorful National Park posters created by the WPA between 1935 and 1943, and new park posters created in the WPA style, are the featured illustrations for these 1000-piece puzzles that celebrate the unique beauty of our national parks.
- 1000 Piece - Consists of 1000 pieces of oddly shaped interlocking, tessellating pieces.
- IDEAL SIZE: Puzzle Size: 17.25 x 26.5 in. / Puzzle Box: 10.125 x 10.125 x 2 in.
- BEST QUALITY: Printed in quality paper cardboard. An excellent game to kill those boring hours. Highly recommeded for all age groups.
- COLORFUL DESIGN: The cover features the beautiful Grand Canyon National Park WPA Poster. Printed in environmentally friendly paper and inks.
- PUZZLE ORIENTATION: Portrait.
- Printed in the United States.