2020 Japanese Woodblocks — MFA, Boston Wall Calendar
- IDEAL SIZE: 12 x 12 portrait / opens to 12 X 24 inch. Standard size ideal for all room sizes and spaces.
- BEST QUALITY: Printed in quality paper with poster-like quality. An excellent wall decor. The very ideal format for home, office, school, dorms, locker rooms, cafe's, etc.
- COLORFUL DESIGN: Beautifully colored print images snapshot of everyday life in 19th-century of Japan; 13 images provides full provenance for each print as well as descriptive information about each scene.
- CONVENIENT: With writing spaces to record important dates, notes, reminders, meetings, appointments, assignments, tasks, meal plan menus and a lot more.
- GENEROUS OFFERS: 12-month January-December 2020, plus bonus Sept to Dec 2019 quick View and At-a-Glance Monthly Views.
- EARTH FRIENDLY MATERIALS: Printed in environmentally friendly paper and inks.
Japanese woodblock prints from Katsushika Hokusai’s and Utagawa Hiroshige’s Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji and Famous Places in the Sixty-odd Provinces adorn the pages of this 2020 calendar. Reproduced in conjunction with the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, where these masterworks are housed, each print is both historically and artistically significant. Each delicately rendered, beautifully colored print depicts a snapshot of everyday life in 19th-century Japan; caption information provides full provenance for each print as well as descriptive information about each scene.